Jumat, 07 Januari 2011

The relationship or the friendship way

You are the first thing, I remember when i wake up
You are the last thing, I think when i go to sleep

I love you not because You are beutiful
Beautiful is not forever, it can be lost

I not love you because you are rich
Because treasure can gone

I not love you because you are special
You are special because I love you

Girl...
I love you because you are "you"

The Girl that make me feel comfort
The Girl that make my day special
The Girl that make me feel special

Although nowm we can't go together
Please know that I still remain here

Not beg for your love
Not hope for your love

But to write down a history with you
To share happiness and tears together

Now, let's walk together
To see what can we had together

And, if the time come,
Let's choose which way we can take together

The relationship or the friendship way.
None shall change my love for you.

4 komentar:

KZ mengatakan...

ini t lagu atau puisi?hehe

Unknown mengatakan...

Hm.. Puisi lebih tepatnya.
hehhee..

KZ mengatakan...

weiss..gaya lha..haha

Unknown mengatakan...

Harap maklum...
Jiwa seniman keluar...
wkkkk